Our impressive deluxe suite boasts a hand carved mahogany canopy king size bed, plush chairs and loveseat which are richly decorated in greens, burgundy and gold. Luxury is enhanced by the relaxing double whirlpool in an alcove beside the fireplace. A separate shower and refrigerator round out this wonderfully appointed suite.
Rates Per Night
Oct. 22, 2017-June 7, 2018
Sun.-Thurs. $150 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $185
June 9, 2017 -Oct. 21, 2017
Sun.-Thurs. $195 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $205
Specials & Packages
We have special packages throughout the year featuring dinner, gift items, or discounts for extended stays. Check out our packages and see what is available when you plan to visit!
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- Homemade full breakfast with choice of two entrees
- King bed
- Double whirlpool tub
- Private bathroom (with separate shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- 39 inch flat screen TV (with cable)
- Chromecast for viewing Netflix, Hulu, You Tube and more
- DVD Player (with a large selection of recent titles to choose from)
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our gathering room and our afternoon snack service.