One of Door County’s most familiar scenes is captured in the orchard decor of this cheerful guestroom. Antique furnishings of white wicker, maple and pine include a comfortably sized desk and four poster canopy queen sized bed. The double whirlpool tub/shower and cozy fireplace complete the relaxing atmosphere.
Rates Per Night
Oct. 23, 2016-June 8, 2017
Sun.-Thurs. $125 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $160
June 10, 2016 -Oct. 22, 2016
Sun.-Thurs. $165 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $175
Specials & Packages
We have special packages throughout the year featuring dinner, gift items, or discounts for extended stays. Check out our packages and see what is available when you plan to visit!
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- Homemade full breakfast with choice of two entrees
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom (with double whirlpool tub / shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Cable TV
- 39 inch LCD TV (with cable)
- DVD Player (with a large selection of recent titles to choose from)
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our gathering room and our afternoon snack service.