The General Mitchell queen sized bed with 1/4 canopy, richly upholstered headboard, and whimsical fabrics in blues, greens, deep rose and yellow is the centerpiece of this bright and cheery room. Two wingback chairs and European antiques complete the furnishings.
Rates Per Night
Oct. 18, 2015-June 9, 2016
Sun.-Thurs. $80 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $115
June 10, 2016-Oct. 22, 2016
Sun.-Thurs. $120 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $130
Specials & Packages
We have special packages throughout the year featuring dinner, gift items, or discounts for extended stays. Check out our packages and see what is available when you plan to visit!
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- Homemade full breakfast with choice of two entrees
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom (with tub / shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- 39 inch LCD TV (with cable)
- DVD Player (with a large selection of recent titles to choose from)
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our gathering room and our afternoon snack service.