The Inn’s 1880’s heritage is realized in the golden oak furniture and ornately carved archway leading to the bedchamber filled with a comfortable queen size bed and beautiful antiques. Plush deep greens and stencil bouquet theme create a sunny, spacious retreat with a relaxing sofa in front of the fireplace ready for an afternoon nap.
Rates Per Night
Oct. 23, 2016-June 8, 2017
Sun.-Thurs. $125 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $160
June 10, 2016 -Oct. 22, 2016
Sun.-Thurs. $165 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $175
Specials & Packages
We have special packages throughout the year featuring dinner, gift items, or discounts for extended stays. Check out our packages and see what is available when you plan to visit!
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- Homemade full breakfast with choice of two entrees
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom (with tub / shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- 39 inch LCD TV (with cable)
- DVD Player (with a large selection of recent titles to choose from)
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our gathering room and our afternoon snack service.