Named for its four poster queen size bed, antique pine furnishings and cottage rose and sage decor, this room is a cozy getaway. A stained glass window between the bedroom and bath provides added interest and light to the marbled en suite with whirlpool tub. A set of rocking club chairs are made for relaxation.
Rates Per Night
November 1 – April 30
May 1 – October 31
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- Homemade full breakfast with choice of two entrees
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom (with marble whirpool tub / shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- 39 inch LCD TV (with cable)
- Chromecast for viewing Netflix, Hulu, You Tube and more.
- DVD Player (with a large selection of recent titles to choose from)
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our gathering room and our afternoon snack service.