Named for its four poster queen size bed, antique pine furnishings and cottage rose and sage decor, this room is a cozy getaway. A stained glass window between the bedroom and bathroom provides added interest and light to the marbled bathroom (shower). A set of relaxing chairs provide comfortable spot to sit.
Rates Per Night
November 1 – April 30
May 1 – October 31
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- A delicious complimentary continental breakfast
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom (shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- 39 inch LCD TV (with cable)
- Chromecast for viewing Netflix, Hulu, You Tube and more.
- DVD Player
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our complimentary continental breakfast in our gathering room.