Decorated in soft golds, rose and pearl tones, this room’s vining floral wallpaper enhances the 1800′s hand-hewn furnishings and antique green velvet loveseat. A private porch adjoins the room with outdoor seating in season.
Rates Per Night
Oct. 18, 2015-June 9, 2016
Sun.-Thurs. $80 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $115
June 10, 2016 -Oct. 22, 2016
Sun.-Thurs. $120 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $130
Specials & Packages
We have special packages throughout the year featuring dinner, gift items, or discounts for extended stays. Check out our packages and see what is available when you plan to visit!
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- Homemade full breakfast with choice of two entrees
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom (tub / shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Cable TV
- DVD Player (with a large selection of recent titles to choose from)
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our gathering room and our afternoon snack service.