The inviting fireplace can be viewed from either the cherry and iron bed or the antique chairs and loveseat. A decor of plush ivy greens, berry and gold make this cozy room a romantic getaway.
Rates Per Night
Oct. 20, 2014-June 11, 2015
Sun.-Thurs. $105 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $140
June 12, 2015 -Oct. 17, 2015
Sun.-Thurs. $145 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $155
Specials & Packages
We have special packages throughout the year featuring dinner, gift items, or discounts for extended stays. Check out our packages and see what is available when you plan to visit!
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- Homemade full breakfast with choice of two entrees
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom (with bath / shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- LCD TV (with cable)
- DVD Player (with a large selection of recent titles to choose from)
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our gathering room and our afternoon snack service.