Enjoy comfort and style in the Vintage Rose suite. Roses grace the walls, mantel, and fresh chintz fabrics on the four poster queen size bed, as well as enhance the carved woods of the Victorian walnut sofa and chair. The fireplace can be enjoyed from a double whirlpool tub in an alcove or from the comfort of the brass bed, and the en suite bathroom includes a separate shower.
Rates Per Night
Oct. 20, 2013-June 5, 2014
Sun.-Thurs. $125 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $160
June 6, 2014 -Oct. 18, 2014
Sun.-Thurs. $165 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $175
Specials & Packages
We have special packages throughout the year featuring dinner, gift items, or discounts for extended stays. Check out our packages and see what is available when you plan to visit!
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- Homemade full breakfast with choice of two entrees
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom (with separate shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- LCD TV (with cable)
- DVD Player (with a large selection of recent titles to choose from)
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our gathering room and our afternoon snack service.