A hand-crafted pencil post bed, traditionally patterned wallpapers of the 18th Century and an antique hand-planed armoire furnish this room. The private porch adjoining the room with outdoor seating in season, the whirlpool tub and cozy fireplace make this guestroom extra special.
Rates Per Night
Oct. 23, 2016-June 8, 2017
Sun.-Thurs. $150 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $185
June 9, 2017 -Oct. 21, 2017
Sun.-Thurs. $190 Fri.-Sat-Holiday. $200
Specials & Packages
We have special packages throughout the year featuring dinner, gift items, or discounts for extended stays. Check out our packages and see what is available when you plan to visit!
Hospitality & Comfort
This Door County bed and breakfast guest room includes:
- Homemade full breakfast with choice of two entrees
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom (with marble whirpool tub / shower)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- 32 inch flat screen TV (with cable)
- DVD Player (with a large selection of recent titles to choose from)
- Restaurant On-site
- Off street parking
- Downtown location – Close to local attractions (A block from 3rd Avenue Playhouse and three blocks from the waterfront)
Find out more about our other amenities including our gathering room and our afternoon snack service.